News and Press
Emerging topics and current conversations that touch and impact the Information Technology (IT) space
Sheryl M. Larsen has led an impressive career as a Db2 consultant and educator in her thirty-six years working in the technology consulting industry. In 2013, she was named World Wide Db2 Evangelist by IBM. A former IBM Gold Consultant, IDUG hall of fame speaker and noted industry author, Sheryl has helped numerous clients optimize […]
Use TxMQ’s proprietary custom MQ Docker image and Helm chart for containerized MQ deployments in any cloud architecture. TxMQ has developed a custom IBM MQ™ Docker image and Helm chart to address needs for containerized MQ deployments. Options include Kubernetes and Docker Compose, available for deployment in any Public Cloud or On-Premises environment. The solution supports […]
This article was developed with the intention to help IBM MQ Administrators gain a better understanding of Dead Letter Queues (DLQ) and DLQ Handlers for RTP administration. It provides basic scenarios and explanations within IBM MQ. Becoming a Real Time Payments (RTP) “participant” has numerous challenges. For many financial entities, this is their first exposure […]
Great news MQ Users! IBM has just released the new IBM MQ v9.2 and it’s ready for download. The new version has many features that continue to make IBM MQ the industry leader for messaging middleware software. MQ v9.2 is the follow-on long-term support release (LTSR) to MQ v9.1. With the LTSR release, fix packs […]
Need an Expert Opinion
While TxMQ can’t tell you if you should pair those pants with that shirt; we have plenty of in-house subject matter experts that are happy to work with members of the press.
Feel free to contact us with requests.
TxMQ/TxMQ Canada took part as a gold sponsor for the MQ Technical Conference, also known as MQTC, last week, September 24th through September 27th, at the Kalahari Resorts in Sandusky, Ohio. This annual event has become a mainstay for our team; we’re proud to be an original and ongoing Gold Sponsor of the conference since […]
One of the Best Events of the year is just around the corner! IBM’s 2020 Integration Technical Conference is scheduled to be held on March 16th through the 19th this year, at the Renaissance Hotel in Dallas, TX. What is the Integration Technical Conference? The Integration Technical Conference was started in 2019 as a replacement […]
More than 40 years ago, TxMQ was founded by veterans of IBM who believed in supporting mainframe customers through new solutions built for IBM products. We’ve come a long way since 1979: we’ve moved our headquarters from Toronto to the U.S., our leadership team has grown, and we continue to enhance our roster of services. […]
TxMQ ranks 6th on Buffalo Business First’s Best Places to Work 2017 List.
TxMQ ranks 1st on Buffalo Business First’s Fast Track Companies 2013 List.
TxMQ’s logos, logotypes, signatures and design marks are valuable assets that TxMQ needs to protect. While TxMQ welcomes clients, members of the media, and other entities to use our logos, as needed, we ask that you carefully consider the following guidelines when using our logos, logotypes, signatures, and design marks.
By using the TxMQ logos, logotypes, signatures, and design marks, you agree to the following:
- You may use the logo(s) only in the exact form provided by TxMQ and only to accurately and actively link from a website that is under your control to the home page of TxMQ.com (or another address provided by TxMQ) and for no other purpose.
- You may not incorporate the logo(s) into any other logo or design without prior written consent.
- You may not to use the logo(s) in a way that suggests that you or your company or products are affiliated with TxMQ or its products or services in any way.
- You may not display the logo(s) on any website that disparages TxMQ or its products or services, infringes any TxMQ intellectual property or other rights, or violates any law or regulation.
- No other logo or design element should appear within 0.25 inches of the TXMQ logo.
- You may not frame or alter the TXMQ logo in any way.
- At TXMQ’s direction, you will immediately remove the logo(s).
- Your limited right to use the logo(s) does not constitute a grant of any other right or license. All other rights are reserved by TXMQ.
- TXMQ disclaims all warranties, express and implied, regarding the logo(s), including warranties against infringement. You agree to indemnify TXMQ from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of your use of the logo(s).