TxMQ is proud of a new offshore/onshore application development services solution. Recently we established a partnership with a proven resources company to provide EAI, ETL and BI blended onsite/offshore services.
Following a preferred 3:1 or 4:1 ratio, (3 offsite, 1 onsite), these services are provided by an ISO 20001 certified company that adheres to CMM Level 3 standards. However, full onsite and on shore resources are still available.
Our specialized offshore services include:
- Business Objects
- Exstream Dialogue
- Mobile Development
- Trizetto – QNXT, Facets
- Java Developers
- Mainframe Developers
- QA Testers (Automation, Manual)
- Open Source
- Fuse ESB
- WebSphere Message Broker
- WebSphere Application Server
- InfoSphere (Datastage)
- Cognos, TM1
- Sterling – GIS, MFT
- C#/VB .NET
- SQL Server
TxMQ’s Preferred Offshore Model:
This solution is a proven onsite/offshore service model which has existed for more than 8 years. Our facilities are certified by ISO and McAfee.
One of the things that sets this model apart from typical offshore models is that more than 70% of the resources we utilize have worked previously in the United States so they are familiar with US culture and workforce expectations.
We offer a variety of flexible engagement options which all include:
- 4 hours of overlap to customer time zone
- Laptops, local phone numbers (customer), MS Office, XML Spy
- 8 hours of support on production deployment days
- Backups (Amazon), version control tools
- Ability to support 24/7 using onsite/offshore model
- For all banking (SWIFT) and health care (HIPAA, HI7) customers, TxMQ provides Scrubber tools for being compliant with various organizations
For more information regarding TxMQ’s offshore application development services, please contact Chuck Fried, [email protected] or 716-636-0070 (222) or Miles Roty, [email protected], or 716-636-0070 (228).