WebSphere Cast Iron Hypervisor fix pack version 18.104.22.168 became available on June 30, 2014, and with it came support for the Xen server as hosting environment.
Cast Iron Hypervisor delivers rapid cloud integration for companies that want to harmonize business processes across a hybrid landscape. Cast Iron delivers elegant integration solutions like the ability to:
- Quickly connect cloud and on-premise applications
- Chaperone legacy integrations into the cloud
- Collaborate with IBM Worklight to externalize mobile-app enterprise data and processes
With the 22.214.171.124 fix pack, Hypervisor can now run on one of these following hosting environments:
- VMware ESX/ESXi 4.1, 5.0 or 5.1
- IBM PureApplication System W1500 126.96.36.199
- Xen server 4.1.2 running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Server release 5.6 and later 6.0
TxMQ offers full Cast Iron service and support. Contact VP Miles Roty for more information: [email protected], 716-636-0070 x228.