About the MQ Security Workshop
If you are looking to gain WebSphere MQ* system administration skills in security and managing a WebSphere MQ network, our MQ Security Workshop will provide you with the critical skills necessary to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot MQ Security. Designed to quickly maximize your WebSphere MQ administrative skills, this training course is a cross platform class covering distributed WebSphere MQ platforms including Windows, UNIX, AIX and HP-UX. All of the hands on exercises are completed using a command interface into WebSphere MQ, which is reproducible, scriptable and universal to all operating systems.
Attendees will gain experience in securing critical MQ objects, configuring security for connecting applications, and setting up TLS on a Queue Manager. All the major concepts of MQ Security will be covered in detail through lecture, discussion and hands-on lab sessions. Lab sessions in this course apply to distributed MQ platforms only.
*WebSphere MQ is now referred to as IBM MQ, and was also formerly known as MQSeries.
MQ Security Workshop
- Travel Time Rate included
- Travel & Living expenses billed separately at actual costs incurred
Hands On Learning
What You’ll Learn:
- Security Concepts Related to Middleware
- Securing MQ Objects
- Securing External Connectivity to a Queue Manager
- MQ Cluster Security
- Creating a Self-signed certificate
- Configuring TLS on a Queue Manager
- Security problem determination and error logs
- Standards and best practices