TxMQ provides WebSphere software support services to supplement our clients’ internal technical teams with proactive problem resolutions for IBM-based and other third-party middleware processing and software.
Our WebSphere Remote Support was created to help companies offset the cost of hiring a full-time employee to oversee their WebSphere administrative issues. While many companies do not need a full-time employee on staff, they do need assurance that someone is there to support their efforts if a problem does arise. That’s where TxMQ comes in.
Remote Support for Middleware includes:
- 24-hour, 7-day per week, North American-based phone support of all IBM middleware products, including but not limited to DataPower, web-servers, MQ, WebSphere, and database software installed on mainframe and distributed systems.
- 8×5 support for all non-severe issues.
- Support initiated via toll-free telephone number or electronic interface.
- Immediate support from a middleware technician (not a generalist).
- Pricing based on environment size, NOT user or license counts.
Remote Support offers services that range from “How-To’s” to “Problem Resolution”. It also offers “Proactive Tasks” services and “Application Support” which are available at an additional charge.
Pricing is quoted on an individual basis and is based solely on the size of your environment. Price quotes are platform dependent and include a one-time infrastructure analysis and set-up fee.
Contact us today to receive a customized quote.