WebSphere Process Server
IBM® WebSphere Process Server is a high-performance business process automation engine to help form processes that meet your business goals.
Built on open standards, it deploys and executes processes that orchestrate the services (people, information, systems, and trading partners) within your service-oriented architecture (SOA) or non-SOA infrastructure.
Here are some benefits of WebSphere Process Server:
- Helps increase efficiency and productivity by automating complicated processes that span people, partners, and systems.
- Helps cut costs by enabling flexible business processes with reusable assets, reducing the need to hard-code changes across multiple applications.
- Extends value of core applications by centralizing business processes and sharing them across the enterprise to maximize resources and increase ROI.
- Strong support for human workflow and enable rapid process changes, providing the business agility required to compete in emerging markets by leveraging resources efficiently.
- Enables rapid change and reconfiguring of existing IT assets without redeployment, accelerating time-to-market for new solutions.