When you already have an established, efficient HR department, but lack dedicated, internal recruiting resources, this partnership provides you with the strategic knowledge necessary for successful program and technology implementation.
After providing your company with a strategic assessment of your existing talent acquisition capabilities, our consulting services include:
- Talent Management Strategy Development
- Workforce Planning
- HR Marketing: Employment Value Proposition and Branding
- Organization Design
- Talent Systems Evaluation and Selection
TxMQ also provides contract recruiting services, both virtual and on-site at either our location or at your company offices.
We have a flexible recruiting team strategically placed throughout the United States that can provide on-site support to help your company fill its next staffing project or provide long-term talent acquisition support on either a fixed-cost or shared-risk cost model.
Your company receives the benefits of flexibility, cost-savings, and dedicated resources with agency experience and industry-leading practices.
With recruitment process outsourcing, we provide an ongoing relationship that frees your HR Department to focus on emergent issues and organizational strategies, allowing your business to dominate your marketplace.
We aim to become a strategic business partner that focuses on keeping recruitment linked directly to business goals, fostering a competitive advantage for your company’s recruitment program.
Enterprise RPO – Complete Recruitment Program.
This solution partnership will allow you to work with a dedicated program manager that functions as a recruitment business partner for your company. From initial assessment to program delivery and ongoing execution, TxMQ will provide staffing expertise at every level, focusing on ways to improve your hiring quality while reducing overhead costs.
This is a client-customized recruitment program that is focused on specific staffing initiatives or functions within your company.
Our Flex-Focus RPO program allows you to maximize your cost-savings over individual searches through bundled- and sliding-scale pricing. In the interim, this allows for quick-turnaround hiring initiatives when tight timelines are involved.
Both RPO offerings function from the same strategic recruitment approach including:
- Dedicated Project Team: Your project recruitment program manager ensures that the right strategy is in place to coordinate all aspects of the recruitment process, from sourcing and research to candidate attraction, screening and selection.
- Recruitment Strategy: We execute on a strategy that is tailored to your specific needs, locations, and processes. With that strategy in place, we can help leverage efficiencies and economies of scale to help you maximize the impact on your recruitment project.
- Process: Your dedicated TxMQ partner team follows a tightly integrated process and timeline to deliver multiple hires without sacrificing quality or efficiency. Our proven processes for candidate identification, attraction, evaluation, and retention ensure that you reach the right people to meet your business needs.