Press/Media Contact and Information FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE TxMQ Launches Disruptive Technologies Group Amherst, NY, December 15, 2017: TxMQ, an enterprise solutions and consulting company, today announced the formation of its Disruptive Technologies Group. The...read more
TxMQ/TxMQ Canada took part as a gold sponsor for the MQ Technical Conference, also known as MQTC, last week, September 24th through September 27th, at the Kalahari Resorts in Sandusky, Ohio. This annual event has become a mainstay for our team; we’re proud to be an...read more
2017 Greater Buffalo Area CIO Roundtable a Success On a recent sun filled afternoon, almost 50 area business leaders and technologists gathered in downtown Buffalo to hear a panel of Chief Information Officers (CIOs) present their thoughts on trends and directions in...read more
Social media did it again. Chuck Fried, TxMQ's President, was scrolling through his Twitter account after an evening workout Tuesday, July 1, 2014, when he saw a tweet from actor, impressionist and comedian, Kevin Pollak. Pollak tweeted that he had lost his sponsor...read more
By Wendy Sanacore TxMQ has been on a whirlwind ride for the past couple weeks. While we have always been an IBM® Business Partner (TxMQ was actually founded by two former IBMers), we have just recently decided to strengthen our relationship with the software giant and...read more
TxMQ sponsors Kevin Pollack for World Series Poker.
Yahoo News Article by Jay Busbee.
Published October 23, 2012.
Fox Business Article by Donna Fuscaldo.
Published August 18, 2014.
While TxMQ can’t tell you if you should pair those pants with that shirt; we have plenty of in-house subject matter experts that are happy to work with members of the press.
Feel free to contact us with requests.
ITAM Channel Article by Mark Powney.
Published July 28, 2015.
TxMQ ranks 6th on Buffalo Business First's Best Places to Work 2017 List. TxMQ is proud to announce that after being nominated by our Buffalo, NY employees for Buffalo Business First's Best Places to Work 2017 list, we placed 6th on the list. Thanks @TxMQITSolutions &...read more
TxMQ ranks 1st on Buffalo Business First's Fast Track Companies 2013 List. TxMQ is proud to announce that after a year of tremendous growth, we've placed first on Buffalo Business First's Fast Track Companies 2013 list! We'd like to send a huge Thank You to Buffalo...read more
TxMQ’s logos, logotypes, signatures and design marks are valuable assets that TxMQ needs to protect. While TxMQ welcomes clients, members of the media, and other entities to use our logos, as needed, we ask that you carefully consider the following guidelines when using our logos, logotypes, signatures, and design marks.
By using the TxMQ logos, logotypes, signatures, and design marks, you agree to the following:
- You may use the logo(s) only in the exact form provided by TxMQ and only to accurately and actively link from a website that is under your control to the home page of TxMQ.com (or another address provided by TxMQ) and for no other purpose.
- You may not incorporate the logo(s) into any other logo or design without prior written consent.
- You may not to use the logo(s) in a way that suggests that you or your company or products are affiliated with TxMQ or its products or services in any way.
- You may not display the logo(s) on any website that disparages TxMQ or its products or services, infringes any TxMQ intellectual property or other rights, or violates any law or regulation.
- No other logo or design element should appear within 0.25 inches of the TXMQ logo.
- You may not frame or alter the TXMQ logo in any way.
- At TXMQ’s direction, you will immediately remove the logo(s).
- Your limited right to use the logo(s) does not constitute a grant of any other right or license. All other rights are reserved by TXMQ.
- TXMQ disclaims all warranties, express and implied, regarding the logo(s), including warranties against infringement. You agree to indemnify TXMQ from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of your use of the logo(s).
TxMQ Solutions Logos:
For all media inquires and requests, including guest posting, please contact:
Chantelle J Alello
(716) 636-0070 ext 236
501 John James Audubon Parkway
Amherst, NY 14228