TxMQ is proud to offer industry leading business process outsourcing solutions. This allows your company to focus on what you do best while we deal with the resource that we know best: People.
Depending on the size of the business and/or industry; having a “part-time” HR professional with a “full-time” impact can make great business sense. In an HRO partnership, TxMQ will act as your company’s HR department both on-site and off.
We will handle all the HR responsibilities that you’d expect from full-time HR professionals at a fraction of the salary and department cost.
We offer flexible solutions that provide for on-site or outsourced HR support at a level best suited to your business needs. We have a vested interest in your success and can handle all aspects of Human Resources Administration, including:
- Strategic HR Planning
- Organizational Development
- Professional Employment Outsourcing (PEO)/ PEO Alternatives
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Development
- Training and Rewards
- Recognition and Retention Programs
PEO sets up what is known as a ‘co-employment’ relationship and is a total outsourced HR solution. We handle all HR responsibilities, from hiring and benefits, to workers’ compensation and more.
Typically, this relationship works best for companies with fewer than 500 employees.
Administrative Service Outsourcing (ASO) is the service solutions most often referred to when referencing Human Resources Outsourcing. In the ASO model, our clients are offered a full range of human resources consulting, insurance administration and payroll services, without the requirement of a co-employment relationship that the PEO requires.
As with our staffing solutions, we offer the flexibility of customizing the components of the ASO to meet your needs. Some of the benefits of an ASO partnership with TxMQ include:
- Stabilizing operating expenses through economies-of-scale, and improved efficiencies through vendor consolidation, decreased headcount, and departmental systems expenses.
- Help with reducing employment risks through proactive HR consulting, policy review, Employee Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI), and reporting compliance with ever-changing laws and regulations.
An ASO partnership can allow you to enhance employee performance and increase retention through robust employee benefit packages, management training, focused recruiting efforts, and employee development programs.